Most people use ice cubes for their beverage, but only a few know about its uses on their health. Do you know that ice cubes can help us heal, recharge, and energize our body to make us feel younger?
It’s a bit confusing but ice cubes, when used at a specific point in the body (the place where the head and neck are connected) gives amazing health benefits!
This method is related to the traditional Chinese Technique of Acupuncture. According to this practice, the point where the neck and head is connected is known as Feng Fu, a Chinese word for wind mansion.
The procedure is simple. Just keep an ice cube for about 20 minutes on the Feng Fu point. You will feel uncomfortable at the beginning because of the freezing sensation but its natural but after a while, you will feel a warm sensation.
By performing this practice on a daily basis, you will begin to feel an increased boost in overall health. The application of ice cubes causes the body to release endorphins in the blood.
If you think that it is the only benefit of this technique, think again.
Here’s a list of several health benefits of putting ice cubes on the Feng Fu point:
1. Improved digestion
2. No more colds (at least not so frequent)
3. Better sleep
4. Improved breathing and enhanced cardiovascular system
5. Less intense headaches, joint pain, and toothaches
6. Help with STD and gastrointestinal infections
7. Prevention of degenerative spine changes and better management of neurological disorders
8. No high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and arthritis
9. No disorders related to thyroid gland
10. No asthma
11. No cellulite
12. Support in cases of obesity or malnutrition
13. No depression, insomnia, stress, and support in cases of psycho-emotional disorders
14. Improved menstruation and help in cases of infertility, impotence, frigidity and endocrine glands.
This is a method that can help the body return to its natural state and find balance, so this is not exactly a cure but a method that can rejuvenate the body.
In other words, your body will be more energetic.
It is good to mention that this method may come with some side effects in people suffering from epilepsy, schizophrenia, those with pacemakers and women during pregnancy.