Suffering from joint pains and other symptoms of arthritis? If so, then you must try this smoothie. It tastes great and at the same time uses effective ingredients that helps you feel so much better.
When it comes to joints in the body, the knees are among the most important. They allow us to walk, stand, and jump. If you have strong and healthy knees, you can control your posture much easier.
As we grow old, our knees suffer wounds, hits and injuries and over time, they become damaged and loose because the tendons and ligaments
As we grow older though, our knees suffer injuries, hits, and wounds. Over time, they become loose and damaged because the ligaments and tendons sooner or later become weaker and less flexible. In addition to that, the lubrication, which was enough when we were younger tend to decline.
It is essential that we provide superior care for our knees, so they remain strong and can still support our body despite our age. Fortunately, there’s no need for you to visit the pharmacy or the doctor to help you with your joints and knees.
Here is a smoothie recipe that can give you a rejuvenated and stronger knee ligaments when consumed every day. It even gets rid of arthritis symptoms!
· Two cups of pineapple in chunks
· Seven grams of cinnamon
· One cup of instant oats
· 40 grams of raw honey
· 40 grams of almonds
· One cup of natural orange juice
· One cup of water
When all the ingredients are prepared, here are the easy steps on how to make this smoothie:
1. Cook the instant oatmeal just like you normally would. Add hot water and let it cool for a bit.
2. Next, get the pineapple chunks and squeeze it to get the juice.
3. Start blending the raw honey, cinnamon, water and almonds with the orange juice. You can crush the almonds first to make it easier for you before placing it in the blender or you can just buy crushed almonds in available at grocery stores.
4. After mentioned ingredients have been mixed thoroughly, add the oatmeal along with the pineapple juice in the blender while it is still processing.
5. When it seems that the desired texture is achieved, you can try to add ice cubes if you want but make sure to blend the mixture again.
The reason why this smoothie us super effective in because of bromelain which is contained in the pineapples. Bromelain enzymes have been found out to successfully combat osteoarthritis in patients. Moreover, the vitamin C in the fruits acts as an antioxidant that reduces inflammation.