Watermelon seeds, as people normally know doesn’t have health benefits and as a result, it always ends up in the garbage bin. Only a small group of people know what its benefits are and they consume it to improve their digestive system. The watermelon seeds, when ingested directly, just go through the digestive tract and automatically ease the digestion of food but its beneficial properties remain unused.
But when you grind, and roast or cook the watermelon seeds, it is then that it becomes a healing power for our digestive system. The seeds contain high amount of fiber which is necessary for proper digestion and efficient in treating intestinal parasites, inflammations, and jaundice.
Furthermore, Watermelon seeds are rich in citrulline which is an organic compound with high antioxidant properties. It dilates the blood vessels, thus helping treat high blood pressure, angina pectoris, and atherosclerosis.
In the early 20th century, a group of American researchers explained that watermelon seeds are highly efficient in treating kidney diseases and urinary infections.
During the research, it has been found out that the seeds of watermelon is a powerful diuretic and is highly recommended for people who have stones in the urinary tract or kidneys.
THIS IS THE PROCEDURE NEEDED TO BE DONE AS PRESCRIBED BY SCIENTISTS:
1. Crush or grind 4 tablespoons of fresh watermelon seeds.
2. Cook the seeds in 67 ounces or 2 liters of water for 15 minutes.
3. This tea will be enough for two days, and try to drink it in equal doses.
4. Skip drinking the mixture on the third day.
5. Repeat the same process for a few weeks and follow the same instructions.
6. Drink it for two days, then take a break.