Acidosis has a negative effect on vital organs, bones, intestines, skin and pretty much every part of the body. The body is more prone to infections and diseases once it is overly acidic.
Acidic bodies “welcome” numerous ailments and diseases that further lead to chronic inflammation.
So what really makes your body acidic? Well, the answer is all in your stress and eating habits. Those processed foods you usually consume can stripe off essential minerals and affect pH values in your body. You lack potassium, magnesium, calcium, and sodium and sooner or later will end up dealing with osteoporosis.
Moreover, did you know that cancer thrives in acidic bodies?
Foods that create an acidic environment in the body includes soy, grains, meat, and dairy. The same applies to refines sugar, highly processed food, coffee, sugar replacements, alcohol and GMOs.
The body has a tendency to generate acidic waste products. These waste can the neutralized by consuming alkaline foods. Therefore, you should eat more of these.
We give you 20 symptoms of acidosis:
1. Stomach issues like bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gases
3. Chest Pain
4. Candida and yeast infections
5. Chronic Cough
7. Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
8. Poor immunity
9. Sinus Issues
10. Joint pain and sore muscles
11. Excess mucus/phlegm
13. Cavities and sensitive gums
14. Sciatica and stiff neck
15. Chronic Fatigue
16. Bladder and kidney infections
17. Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques – high risk of heart attack and stroke
18. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
19. Weight gain and/or obesity
20. Poor mental skills
The body draws alkalizing elements from tissues when acidic which sooner affects its normal function. In other words, your body systems fail to carry its functions every time it works on regulating its pH values
That’s why you must practice healthy changes to your lifestyle habits. Your body must always be on the alkaline side of the scale.
So, here’s a few handy tips on how to alkalize your body:
1. Body toxins and waste material can be eliminated by drinking enough water.
2. The most excellent alkalizing agent is lemon water.
3. Eat more fruits, nuts, legumes, veggies, seeds, and beans.
4. Add green veggies to your green juices, salad, and smoothies. It alkalize the body.
5. Limit the intake or stay away from acidic foods such as coffee, soda, soy, popcorn, meat, pastry, dairy products, artificial sweeteners, white vinegar, alcohol, sea foods, fish and wheat products.
6. DO NOT use GMO’s.
Always take good care of your mental health. Stressful situations must be avoided. Remember that fear, anger, jealousy, and resentment aren’t your friends. Try swimming, yoga, and meditation in order to relax your body and mind.
Try to give your best to protect your health. Eat well and enjoy your energy.
IMAGE SOURCE: http://www.justnaturalremedies.com/