MAKE THESE MOVEMENTS IN YOUR BED BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP AND YOU WILL REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
If your one of those peeps who always give a hundred turns to bed at night before finally being able to fall asleep, this one is for you! Without having to take anything, know this 100% effective technique for you to be able to have a better sleep at nights.
POWERFUL TECHNIQUES FOR BETTER SLEEP
It is just a series of body postures that must be carried out before going to bed. We can assure you that you will have a better sleep.
You just have to bend your knees and sit on them. Extend your torso forward, and your hands back, so that they touch your feet. Your heels should touch your tail.
For those who suffer from problems with their knees, this exercise is not recommended.
STRETCHER SHOE POSTURE
1. Lie on your bed on your back, followed by putting the soles of your feet together.
2. Open your legs to both sides like a butterfly, always keeping your soles together.
3. As relaxed as possible, keep your arms on the floor.
ROLLING BACK POSTURE
1. Lie on the floor face down. Tilt your knees, bringing them to your chest.
2. Take your knees with your hands. Then slowly swing from side to side, massaging your back with the surface of the floor.
3. Just relax your shoulders very well and perform deep and soft breaths, when doing this exercise.
SUPINE COLUMN TORSION POSTURE
1. Lie on your back on the floor. Drop both knees to the right side.
2. At the same time opposite your legs, turn your arms and head.
3. While doing this exercise, take a deep breath and do not forget to change sides.
1. This is one of the most effective postures to sleep better.
2. First, just sit in your bed letting your arms fall behind your back.
3. Now see slowly extending your hands below your buttocks. At the same time see your shoulders slowly pushing towards the ground.
4. Stay a few seconds lying on the floor doing this exercise.
1. Sit with your legs crossed.
2. Place the palms of your hands on the floor.
3. Swing back and forth, propelling yourself with your thighs.
4. Stretch your left leg back as much as you can.
5. For a few seconds, stay with your leg stretched. Do the same treatment with your other leg.
POSTURE OF MEDITATION
1. With the right spine and the palms of your hands on your knees, sit comfortably across your legs.
2. Perform deep and slow breaths, never ceasing to attend to your breathing.
3. Relax more and more all the muscles of your body, by staying a few minutes in this position
POSTURE OF THE CLAMP
1. Sit on the floor with a straight posture.
2. Try to touch the tips of your feet with your hands.
3. Breathe deeply while you hold for a few seconds that posture.
1. With your legs crossed, sit on the floor.
2. Bring your right palm to your left knee and your left hand behind your hips
3. Gently turn your torso to one side. Hold the position and then turn to the other.
1. To support your legs in this, lie down on the floor in front of a wall.
2. As high as you reach the wall, stretch your legs while keeping your arms relaxed on the floor.
3. Open your chest to breathe deeply.
This series of body postures will effectively help relieve stress, calm your nerves and be able to have a better sleep at night.
Share with everyone this powerful technique to sleep better.